jaxens mommy

Bio: tattooed stretched lobed dyke grunge beat poet pro-choice, pagan, democrat, soccer mom.. who votes.. >;) doing my best to piss off the radical right... ...which is very, VERY wrong.. ...Hate is not a family value..

20020211


I got this gameboy game for x-mas, called pac-attack from the early 80's..
it is a tetris like game in which the pac "ghosts" come down with the pieces and you have a random pac that comes down & devours the ghosts, thus causing the pieces to collapse and clears them off in in flash if you get the complete line.
if you happen to be unfortunate enough to get a ghost trapped in between a few layers, then the layers will build up to the top until eventually you run out of room and die
if you are fortunate enough to line ghosts up & get a couple of choice lines lined up, you can get a pack to come down and eat a whole wormhole of ghosts & clear a bunch of lines that will flash as they disappear..
after you clear off a certain number of ghosts a fairy will come down and sprinkle her fairy dust and clear off some of the remaining ghosts.. all in a flash..
shaken..
nightmare
michael (my ex-monster)
same as all the recent nightmares
bashing him in the head with a brass lamp
with all my strength
and he keeps coming
still shaking
str8 sex mixed with violence
flash
sex & violence
flash
to my study wall, erotic pictures mingled with pain and death
flash
i wake up in the partial darkness, with my right arm over my face
stars cover my eyes..
stars ruled by chaos..
i saw stars when i got hit..

flash

shaking,
i cannot stop trembling
from the shear violence of the dreams,
but they are serving a purpose,
as i am dreaming, i am eating the ghosts of my past, and coming to the point where i get the wormhole and have everything collapse in a flash and have it all make sense
my layers of trapped ghosts were clouding everything..
it hurts to see it
flash
clear them away
so i can greive and move on..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home