jaxens mommy

Bio: tattooed stretched lobed dyke grunge beat poet pro-choice, pagan, democrat, soccer mom.. who votes.. >;) doing my best to piss off the radical right... ...which is very, VERY wrong.. ...Hate is not a family value..

20011217

greetings and salutations.
not doing much but being a good american and shoping for x-mas.
got some good presents this year, and shopped a lot for me, the sales are great..

my paternal grandmother died the day before my birthday. it was a hard service, as my branch of the family tree is the rotten black sheep branch. i felt sad, but we had been shut out of the family long ago.

winter here in upstate NY has been a joke, it has been 50-70 degrees with a few cold days and snow that melts right away. turst me , i am not complaining..
lol

my geekdom shone through with the thrill of the discovery channels showing of walking with prehistoric animals.. and the interaction of the computer images with the camera..

also with my unmesaurable enjoyment of monsters, inc..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home