jaxens mommy

Bio: tattooed stretched lobed dyke grunge beat poet pro-choice, pagan, democrat, soccer mom.. who votes.. >;) doing my best to piss off the radical right... ...which is very, VERY wrong.. ...Hate is not a family value..

20010815

i only slack off part time, but I am in trouble ALL the time, even if I am just sitting quietly and reading a book. BUT if it is a CLEVER trouble, I will always sit silent, so people will just look at me and smile, because they all think me to be a sort of genius because I can fix almost anything that is broken by just looking it, but then they look at the rainbows an pentagrams in my ear and sort of fear me, because I am everything that their religion teaches them to hate me on the weekends, and then they come and love me on the weekdays, and everyone has hangover on saturday mornings trying to reconcile the fact that I am “evil”, but am also close to a saint when they are sinking at work and I know what I am doing.
Every sunday, their eyes are just that more clouded at the prejudices spewing into their ears..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home