jaxens mommy

Bio: tattooed stretched lobed dyke grunge beat poet pro-choice, pagan, democrat, soccer mom.. who votes.. >;) doing my best to piss off the radical right... ...which is very, VERY wrong.. ...Hate is not a family value..

20010617

Greetings and Welcome to my attempt to chronicle my unique vision of the world.
home

Ok, now I will give an example of why the hell of working nights is all worth it..
It was 0800 and I was stopped at a red light in beautiful downtown Watervliet,NY. I had the wonderous fortune to catch a glimpse of the finest specimen of a man that Watervliet has to offer. He was sitting in his rusted out black el camino with a greasy graying mullet and a dirty white wife beater, on downing a wide mouth bud between his few, browning teeth. What amazed me the most was that he kept his cigarette in his mouth WHILE sipping.. I will have to work hard to get a picture of him and send it to mulletjunky becuase he is a classic.
ah it's all good.
And then people ask me why I love women.??
Anyway, if you are going to drink in public, at least drink a SAM,(PLEASE DON'T drink and drive)(( its my only stock that is doing well)). And if you happen to be drinking in the safety of your own home, visit Joecartoon, because as great as it is sober, it is THAT much better with a buzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home